About Mukta Mishri ENT Care
Mukta Mishri ENT Care is dedicated for the awareness and treatment of ent problems among rural and urban sectors.Mukta Mishri ENT Care clinic is located since 2009 to till date in the heart of Jodhpur and offers comprehensive ENT and Audiology services comprising of consultations and treatments including microscopy, endoscopy etc along with audiology, speech therapy, hearing aids and cochlear implants. Mukta Mishri ENT Care is one of the best - equipped ENT centers in Jodhpur (India) that specializes in the treatment and care of ear, nose and throat along with Head & Neck cancer surgery.
Dr. Amit Bhandari is the pioneer of modern ENT surgery. Dr. Amit Bhandari's Mukta Mishri ENT Care offers the latest technology in treating ear, nose and throat diseases. After having done more than thousands functional endoscopic sinus surgeries and microsurgeries of ear and larynx, he endeavors to provide the best treatment available in the world to the people of centering mainly four districts Jodhpur, Ajmer, Pali and Nagaur which covers hundreds of villages.
Mukta Mishri Jain Chikitsalya provides state-of-art facilities to its patients. Till date more than 10,000 patients have been successfully operated and approximately 50,000 patients have been treated. Its the vision of Dr. Amit Bhandari that facilities like BERA, audiometry, speech therapy have been provided in the rural areas. Free of cost treatment is provided to poor patients. The staff of the hospital is committed to provide effective treatment to the needy patients.
Mukta Mishri Jain Chikitsalya is committed to the delivery of comprehensive, compassionate and cost-effective otologic care. Mukta Mishri ENT Care values its patients and staff and our primary concern is the well being of each and every one of our patients and the community we serve. Toward that end working as a team with the community, we are dedicated to:
- Striving for ongoing provision of excellent medical and surgical treatment for diseases of the ear, nose, and skull base.
- Dissemination of otologic information to the patients, their families, primary care physicians.
- Develop special areas of clinical expertise developed over the years like cochlear implant. Otoplasty and skull base surgery etc.
- Balancing the continued commitment to the care of the poor and those most in need with the provision of highly specialized services to a broader community.
We aim to provide quality ENT care, maintaining high ethical standards, to reach the maximum, at reasonable cost and just to literate the rural public about the disease of ENT.
This all done with the blessing of Gurudev Shri Roop Muni ji Maharaj.
Dr. Amit Bhandari
M.S. (E.N.T.), FELLOW E.S.S. (Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
Ear, Nose Throat & Head, Neck, Cancer Specialist
- MBBS from S.N. Medical College (Jodhpur, Rajasthan), University of Rajasthan from October 1995 to August 2000.
- Cleared primary examination of DNB (first attempt) in the year 2002.
- MS (ENT & Head-Neck Surgery) from J.L.N. Medical College (Ajmer, Rajasthan), University of Health Sciences, from June 2004 to 31 July 2007 (First attempt).
Awards & Medals
- Dr. K. R. Lodha Gold Medal for post graduate quiz competition in Rajasthan conference of Otolaryngology, 2006 held at Jaipur.
- Best Temporal Bone Dissection Award at Madras ENT Research Foundation, Chennai, July 2010.
- Worked as Senior Registrar in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur and Dr. K.C. Kasliwal Ear Nose and Throat Centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan under Dr. Neeraj Kasliwal, from July 2007 to March 2008.
- Worked as Senior Registrar in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Sawai man Singh Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan from April 2008 to April 2011 under the supervision of:
- Dr. Prakash Mishra, Professor & Head, Dept of ENT & Head-Neck Surgery, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Dr. Shiv Dutt Sharma, Professor & Unit Head, Dept of ENT & Head-Neck Surgery, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Dr. Beni Prasad, Assoc. Professor and Unit Head, Dept of ENT & Head-Neck Surgery, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Dr. Amit Bhandari have worked as a Junior Resident in the Department of ENT & Head-Neck Surgery at J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer & as Senior Registrar at the S.M.S. Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur. S.M.S. is one of the premier medical institutes in India. It is a tertiary care referral hospital, which caters to the large population of Rajasthan. It also gets referrals from neighboring states like Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc
Every year more than 10,00,000 patients visit the hospital’s various out-patient departments and specialty clinics. The annual attendance at the out-patient department and special clinics run by the department of ENT is more than 1, 00,000.The hospital has a total capacity of more than 1500 beds, out of which 45 beds are reserved for ENT patients. My clinical experience includes patient management in the out-patient department, in various clinics, in-patient care as well as in operation theatre.
- Fellowship (18-28 June, 2009) for Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) at MCV Memorial ENT Trust Hospital, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu under Dr. V. Anand.
- Presently, running “Mukta Mishri ENT CARE” at Shri Mukta Mishri jain Hospital ,Pawan Dham ,Jaitaran, Pali, Rajasthan since last 2 years for the rural population of western Rajasthan (every Saturday). Till now, 5000 patients have been attended in the OPD and 190 patients have been operated for various ENT ailments. This program includes complete ENT checkup and consultation, Audiological evaluation and surgical management where necessary.
The following is a list of the approximate number of surgeries I have done during my post graduation & Senior Residency.
|Operation||Number of surgeries performed|
|As the chief surgeon||As an assistant|
|Tympanoplasty / Ossiculoplasty||250||40|
|# reduction,Repair,SMD,Mass excision||75||11|
|FESS / DCR||150||75|
|CWL opn.,Ext.ethmoidectomy,AP etc.||9||5|
|Thyroid Surgeries, Thyroglossal cysts||170||43|
|Salivary Gland Surgeries(Parotid,Submandibular)||60||15|
|Maxilla / Mandibular Surgeries||4||16|
|Neck Dissections ( RND,MND,SOHD )||25||30|
|Laryngeal Surgeries (eg. Laryngectomy )||10||12|
|MLS ( Microscopic laryngeal surgery )||60||20|
|COMMANDO, Oralcavity & Oropharyngeal surgeries||15||25|
|Others ( Node excision, Lipoma, Dermoids, Cysts, Ranula & other neck masses )||80||43|
Thesis – “Benign Tumor of the Larynx – A clinical study” Guide: Dr. S.K. Vaishnav, Prof. & Head, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Ajmer
- First international course on Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Anterior Skull Base held at Jaipur, 2005.
- 6th National conference of Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology, Udaipur, 2006.
- State (Rajasthan) conference of Otorhinolaryngology, Jaipur 2007.
- Workshop on Cochlear Implant & Comprehensive ENT Surgery, (In collaboration of CLAROS FOUNDATION ,SPAIN) at S.M.S Medical college , Jaipur.
- 4th workshop on Phonosurgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences , New Delhi.
- 1st workshop on Sialology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences , New Delhi.
- 3rd National Workshop on Basic & Advanced MicroEar & Skull Base Surgery, 2008, Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur.
- 7th international voice conference “Voicecon-2008” held at Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital & research centre (Pune), Attended Hands on course of laser surgery & cadeveric dissection of Thyroplasty.
- AOICON-2009, JAIPUR (Paper presented on Benign Tumor Larynx-A Clinical Study).
- 32nd All india Rhinoplasty Course at Metro Multiy Speciality Hospital, Noida & Lady Harding Medical College ,New Delhi, Attended Hands on course of Rhinoplasty.
- 41ST Hands on TEMPORAL bone workshop & Observership for 15 days at Madras ENT research foundation, Chennai.
- 8th Annual conference of Cochlear Implant Group, India “CIGICON 2010” at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ,Chandigarh, attended Hands on TEMPORAL bone workshop & cochlear implant.
- 7th endoscopic endonasal skull base work shop at Bombay hospital and attended hands on workshop at BYL NAIR hospital , Mumbai
- Singhal P, Bhandari A, Chouhan M, Sharma M P, Sharma S D. Benign tumors of larynx: A clinical study of 50 cases. Ind J of Otolaryngol and Head & Neck Surg 2009;61(Suppl I):26-30.
- Bhandari A, Singhal P, Sharma M, Chouhan M . Ewing's Sarcoma Maxilla in a child:A rare entity. Ind J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.(in press)
- Life member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (L.M. 2009).
- Life member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (Rajasthan Branch; L.M. 167).
- Life member of Indian society of Otology, Chennai, India (L.M. 1064).
- Life member of Indian Journal of Otology, New Delhi, India.
- Life member of Indian Voice Association, Pune.